– Thanks to Felicity Blake
If you want to visit the library, follow the instructions Visiting Arrangements.
- The Country Dance Book, Part 2 – EFDSS
- Envelope of early Society Christmas cards
- Dance notebook in manuscript form
- Invitation to Gwyl Werin yr Urdd, Maesteg 1970
- Pat Shaw’s funeral arrangements, December 1977
- Competition list Eisteddfod yr Urdd
- Photo “The Fiddler of Dooney”
- Wedding snapshot of Eilir and Ceridwen Davies, Francis Môn Jones as harpist
- Press cutting in relation to appearance of Dawnswyr Llangollen, May 7th, 19..?
- Copy of Cadi Ha/Ffair Caerffili/Ugain Alaw Cymreig
- Various letters including:
Ceinwen Thomas’s regarding Dawnsfeydd Nantgarw.
Copy of her lecture to Scottish Anthropological and Folklore Society 1948
- Collection of photographs comprising:
- At play with children of Ysgol ?Llangwm
- Llanrwst June 1950.
- Dwynwen Berry, Eisteddfod Bangor
- Notes re. Dawnsfeydd Nantgarw, EFDSS 1966
- The Morris in Wales
- Copy of Lois Blake’s Scrapbook. (3) The original in the care of the Folk Museum